When you choose Samscreen’s replacement woven wire screen, you’re receiving a high-quality product with a minimum of downtime. We offer a wide range of replacement woven wire screens with different hook and edge styles. Shrouding materials include galvanized carbon and steel, with other materials available upon request. Canvas and rubber inserts are also available for additional pullout resistance.
We are pleased to offer same-day shipping on most specs of replacement woven wire screen. Some of the advantages of choosing Samscreen include:
- Any hook and edge style
- Multiple wire diameters per aperture
- Slotted and square mesh
Samscreen builds our replacement woven wire screens with your needs in mind.
Samscreen can provide you with a wide selection of openings in high carbon or oil tempered wire, so you’ll get the perfect replacement woven wire screen for your application. All of our replacement woven wire screens meet the same high standards as our other products, and our experienced staff will be happy to answer any of the questions you might have. Simply call us at and we will be happy to assist you with your replacement woven wire screen needs.
Samscreen is pleased to offer a wide variety of replacement screens and screening products to fit the following screening machines.
For your convenience, Samscreen is pleased to offer these screening products in addition to our replacement woven wire screens:
- 3 wire types (high carbon, oil tempered, stainless steel)
- Widest range of openings, wire diameters and hook styles
- Ability to produce the widest and longest screens
- Ease of installation
- Most cost-effective screen on the market (cost per ton produced – Quality of wire, longevity of screen)
- All screens individually tested for fit and accuracy (hydraulic stretcher)
- Industry leading turnaround time
- Infused with MaxWear technologies (maximum wear life)
- Samscreen Wear Cost Guarantee (best, most cost-effective product on the market based on cost per ton produced)
- Fully integrated manufacturing
- CNC Rolling, CNC Machining
- In-house Engineering
- Customization and per-approval drawings for each order
- Use of domestic raw materials with certifications and traceability
- Made in the USA
- ISO Compliant
- Wide industry knowledge and experience
- 1) For flat screens, without hooked edges simply measure the length and width in inches. Example: 72″ x 48″
2) For screens with hooked edges it is important to use the correct terminology for Inside Clamping Width, ICW or Outside Clamping Width, OCW. This can be determined by measuring an old screen, checking your manual, or calling our staff to see if we have the dimensions for your particular machine. Give the OCW or the ICW as well as screen length. Example: 48″ OCW x 72″ length
3) Hook & Edge Styles: Samscreen has a wide range of woven wire cloth with different Hook & Edge styles. Shrouding materials include galvanized and carbon steel.
Other materials are available on request. Canvas or rubber inserts are also available for additional pull-out resistance on.
4) Slot Direction: When ordering screens with oblong openings it is important to specify the slot direction.
5) Installation & Maintenance: It pays to control your cost of material screening by using proper installation and maintenance procedures. You can dramatically increase the life of your screens, control costs etc.