Samscreen proudly offers replacement end tension screen deck for your replacement screening needs. Custom-built end tension screen deck frames can modify your current side-tensioned screen into a high action end tension screen box. Using an end tension screen, material flows in the same direction as the slots, which greatly increases the performance and throughput of your current screening media. End tension screen deck works perfectly with piano wire screens, shape wire screens and any slotted screen.
Samscreen’s end tension screen deck can retrofit to any machine on the market. The sleek design can be efficiently bolted into the machine, making it possible to remove it if a different set-up is required. Samscreen’s end tension screen deck offers a number of advantages, including:
- Heavy-Duty Sub-frame
- Spring Steel Tension Bar
- Rugged U-Bolt Clamps
- Custom Engineering
- All Hardware for Installation
Our end tension screen deck is manufactured with your needs in mind.
Downtime is costly, which is why we work hard to make sure you receive your end tension screen deck quickly. We never compromise on quality, because it’s important to us that our customers are able to get back to work in the shortest time possible. We are able to manufacture our quality end tension screen deck to your specifications. Simply call us at and we will be happy to assist you with your end tension screen deck needs.
Samscreen is pleased to offer a wide variety of replacement screens and screening products to fit the following screening machines.
For your convenience, Samscreen is pleased to offer these screening products in addition to our end tension screen deck:
The Samscreen Difference
- Industry leading turnaround time
- Infused with MaxWear technologies (maximum wear life)
- Backed bySamscreen Wear Cost Guarantee (best, most cost-effective product on the market based on cost per ton produced)
- Fully integrated manufacturing
- CNC Rolling, CNC Machining
- In-house Engineering
- Customization and per-approval drawings for each order
- Use of domestic raw materials with certifications and traceability
- Made in the USA
- ISO Compliant
- Wide industry knowledge and experience