Samscreen is always looking for dedicated and hard working people to join their team. If you are interested in starting a career with one of the best screening manufactures in the Country please review the listings below and send us your resume.
OVERALL POSITION FUNCTION: Total customer service
PREREQUISITES: Customer service qualification or similar and/or relative level of demonstrated experience in sales & service preferably within a construction or mechanical industry.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Customer Service Manager
• Answer incoming phone calls and relay to appropriate departments
• Perform customer service on in-bound sales calls to develop business relationships with customers’ representatives by responding to their needs
• Enter purchase orders for resale product in an accurate and timely manner.
• Communicate logistics for 3rd party orders
• Record feedback and customer sentiment concerning Samscreen’s and competitors’ products, and communicate to relevant parties
• Respond to customer needs with timely response to quote requests, tracking info, order entry, customer complaints and product recommendations
• Enter customer complaints and respond to them based on feedback from customer service manager.
• Participate in direct mail/phone campaigns by contacting potential buyers and informing them of Samscreen Inc products and services.
• Open new customer accounts by promoting and selling products which satisfy client needs
• Enter new products in to ERP following preset conventions
• Become knowledgeable with Samscreen Inc.’s full line of screening media and wear products, with aim of promoting them to current customers as well as potential buyers
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION AND METRICS:
• Customer satisfaction survey and feedback
• Internal customer satisfaction survey
• Accuracy in order entry
• Number of customer complaints
• Number of quotations generated
• Number of orders entered
• Average of dollar value per order
• Quotation conversion %
• New accounts from mail/phone campaign
• Level of proven training and knowledge
• Customer retention
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Strong multitasking abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proven Customer Service ability
• Competent typing and computer entry skills
• Positive attitude
• Common Sense
• Team player
• Creative thinker
• Results driven
• Largely sedentary, minimal physical work
• 95% + office environment, some customer visits may be required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time as needed.
Samscreen expects all employees to perform quality work, strive to assist the company to meet all objectives and goals, and continuously improve all aspects of operations in alignment with the published corporate Mission Statement. Samscreen requires all employees to conform to all corporate guidelines, handbooks, directives and policies.